Monday 3 October 2011

I Will Forget You



Don't cry. Don't sit down. It could be a little difficult.
Saying its nothing, you could forget about it for a while.
She said, I don't care for a weak guy. No matter how handsome he is.
I like a strong person who can protect his girl.

# baby it’s now or never this time is right oh oh
Everything begans from this moment, oh oh
So that I won't get tired no matter how far I have to walk around,
Dear you, give me strenght. Feel so right.

One more time (one more time) One more time (one more time) Even if I fall again, one more time
You can do what you do. Shout out whenever you are tired.
I don't care for a weak guy. No matter how handsome he is.
I like a strong person who can protect his girl.

# REPEAT

EVERYONE GET UP. ITS NOW, oh oh
EVERYTHING BEGINS AGAIN TODAY, oh oh

baby it’s now or never this time is right oh oh
Nomatter how high of a place, I will climb up, oh oh
I might be late but I won't give up.
baby it’s now or never yeah~ feel so right (feel so right)

I will...forget you...

I will forget you. Starting today,
I don't know you. I have never seen you.
We never even walked pass eachother.
I'm okay. I forgot everything. I'm happy with my busy life.
I've met a great person too.

Love is always like this. It fades away after some time.
Can't even remember it, Oh.

# When love goes away, another love comes again. It definitely will.
Even if it hurts now, it will hear a little later.
It will forget. I will too.

It's not difficult. I will forget everything after today.
I'm just getting used to my changed life. Oh~ No.

Love is always like this. It fades away after some time.
Can't even remember it. Yes~

# REPEAT

I will erase everything.
I definitely will.

When love goes away, another love comes again. It definitely will.
Even if tears fall now, I will smile a little later.
I will (now) forget you (now). Just like a wound heals...
I will. I will. I will forget you.



----------------------------------------------------------------------




geureol geomnida ijeul geomnida oneulbuteo nan
geudaeran saram moreuneun geobnida hanbeondo bon jeok eomneun geobnida
gireul geotdagado seuchin jeok eomneun
gwaenchanseumnida ijeossseumnida bappeun ilsange haengbokhajyo
geunsahae boineun saramdo mannago

sarangi da geureochyo sigani gamyeon huimihaejyeo
gieokjocha hal sudo eopgetjyo Oh

# sarangi gamyeon ddo dareun sarangi dasi ol geomnida kkok geureol geomnida
jigeumeun apado jogeumman jinamyeon amul geomnida
geureol geomnida ijeul geomnida nado geureol geomnida

eoryeopjin anhayo oneulman apeumyeon modeun ge ichyeojil geomnida
dallajin ilsange eosaekhal ppunijyo Oh~ NO

sarangi da geureochyo sigani gamyeon huimihaejyeo
gieokjocha hal sudo eopgetjyo geureochyo~

# Repeat

modu jioul geomnida
kkot geureol geobnida

sarangi gamyeon ddo dareun sarangi dasi ol geomnida kkok geureol geomnida
nunmuri heulleodo jogeumman jinamyeon useul geomnida
geureol geomnida (ijen) ijeul geomnida (ijen) sangcheoga amul deut..
geureol geomnida geureol geomnida ijeul geomnida





By: C.N Blue

No comments:

Post a Comment