Monday 3 October 2011

Banmal Song...(Goguma Couple)


S: It’s so hard for me to say ‘thanks’ or ‘bye’ to you [t/n: these are informal words in Korean.]
All I can say is “thank you” or “thanks so much” [t/n: these are formal words in Korean.]
Everything is brand new to me, so I’m a little unsure
How should I say it? It’s still really awkward
Even today, I worry about it
YS: hopefully we can be a banmal relationship
though still unnatural


Y: rather than saying “gomawoyo”
let me hear more intimate words
Y: When we met for the first time
Even our smiles were shy
After today we should be closer to each other
I’m both excited and looking forward to it.
YS: hopefully we can be a banmal relationship
though still unnatural


Y: rather than saying “gomawoyo”
let me hear more intimate words


YS: we can have a banmal relationship
one step at a time, slowly walk closer


Y: look at me in the eye
can you tell me


YS: “I love you”




----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

go ma wo ra neun geu mal do
an nyeong i ran mal do
nae gen neo mu eo ryeo wo yo

jeong mal gam sa hae yo
manhi ko ma wo yo
na neun I mal bakk e mot hae yo

mo deun ge cheo eum I ra seo
na sa shil eun neo mu na seo ton geol yo
eo ttoh ke mal hal kka
mweo ra go mal hal kka
na neun o neul do mang seol I jyo

eo ri seo ro ban mal ha neun sa I ga doe gi reul
a jik jo geum seo tu reu go o saek han de do

gomawoyo ra neun mal tu dae sin
jom deo chik ha ge mal eum hae jul rae


o ri seo ro ban mal ha neun sa I ga doel geo ya
han geol eum ssik…cheon cheon hi da ga wa
 
nae du nun eum ba ra bo myeo
mal eum hae jol rae
neol sa rang hae 






By: CN Blue

No comments:

Post a Comment